Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Devil Scanner

I have been in the same chair all day at my school all day... For the what... past... 8 hours now, I have been pruning, rewriting, noting, tabbing, and now scanning my lessons for the unit I taught. Why scan you might ask? Why not just make corrections on the lesson files and turn that in? Because, that would be intelligent and this school is not known for doing smart things, only making smart people.

The only thing that has made today worth while is that Hachi has been texting me while I have been here. I am so sorry to her though.... I was suppose to pick her up from her teaching placement and instead her brother had to go so I could stay here and continue working. I love her for that though.... she decided to stand out in the cold waiting for her brother rather than interrupt my work. I have to think of something to get/do for her to thank her... It really seems uncaring if I do not.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving.... if she isn't doing anything with her family, she can come over and we can enjoy some bad-assery. but I don't feel that is enough... I need something else... like... an early X-mas gift or something.

Final thought: Scanner-"BRRRRRERRRRRRRRRNRRRRRRRRRBRRRRRRRRRRRRR-derp"

Add: I just found out that Hachi has to go to work for the dumbest reasons ever... This is turning out to be a shitty evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment