Friday, December 3, 2010

Egg Rolls Make Me Tired

Tonight's bout of work was the longest, most boring 5 hours ever. There was almost no one coming in! I only got 5 delivery orders (only St. V's tipped). Late in the workday, the Bossman had me mix all the ingredients for the egg rolls. Always fun at first. I get to dig through the cabbage and other vegetables; building cabbage pyramids and wrecking them before it looks like I am enjoying myself. Then Bossman added the salt, pepper, garlic powder, sugar, and other stuff to the mix. the grainy texture of all the seasonings tore the crap out of my hands. As I am typing this, my hands are still red and swollen.

Anyway, tossing around 100+ pounds of coleslaw for 15 minutes is really tiring. Like trying to hold a greased up gnome that keeps slipping out of your grip.

Final thought: If I am eating Chinese food traveling from Indiana and, as I get full, pass into Ohio, which is a timezone one hour ahead of Indiana, will I be hungry again?

Next time: WoW drinking game.

No comments:

Post a Comment