Sunday, December 5, 2010

The past few days

The past few days have been up and down. Friday Hachi, Chibi, Yuki, and I went to a high school rendition of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe that was given at Hachi's teaching placement. It was a great show. The students did very well, especially the actor for Mr. Beaver. In the words of Hachi and Yuki, he was a "Hot Beaver". Hachi revealed this to our guild master in WoW and he thought she was being hacked, that was hilarious. Another joke of the night was that Hachi has a floor rug in her room and I was messing with the tassels, Hachi told me to "stop playing with her rug" and everyone's maturity level plummeted.

Saturday was like a pendulum of drama. First off, there had been rumors going around about our guild master. Some of these rumors have been spouted off by a guy that Hachi has been talking to who was kicked out of the guild. Hachi and I went and talked to our guild master and listened as he debunked the rumors with examples, jokes, and calling in guild members to tell them that "omigosh I'm sorry I am the one that has been hacking your account." many laughs were had but both Hachi and I were left with a weary feeling about her. She had given the guy she has been talking to her phone number and sent him a letter so he might have her address. Scary crap seeing as how the friend of the guy went stalker on a girl once, he really-really likes Hachi, and the reactions I heard he had when Hachi was trying to talk to him about what she had heard has my eyebrows locked in a furrowed position in concern, anger, and confusion (in that order).

Today I've heard that they have cooled down... and "everything will/should be okay."

For this weekend: WoW Drinking Game

2 kinds of drinks are needed, something heavy and something you enjoy.

Pick a bracket of leveling (1-10, 11-20, etc.)

For every level someone achieves, they get to drink what they want to drink.

For every death, they have to drink one shot of something heavy.

If leveling in instance runs, each level gained forces the others within the party to drink something heavy.

I will add to this later.

2 comments: