Thursday, December 2, 2010

Nothing spectacular tonight... but later..!

Tonight is technically my last class of the fall semester. I've completed all of my work but two things which are due next week. One is my video and commentary of me teaching a class, the other is a reflection of an urban street project my group presented earlier this week. The class I am attending this afternoon is the only class I do not know if I have an exam in.

Dec 11 I am planning on having Hachi and Yuki over again, hopefully for the night, that is up to them. The reason for this gathering is to celebrate a semester well done. Granted Yuki told me that the exams are the week following the 11th, personally I feel it is a good day to relax. Need to make a list of things to get so here we go:

1. Tortilla chips (no "hint of lime" this time)
2. Pretzels
3. Fruit and/or vegetable-tray
4. Energy drink of some sort (need ideas, Cataclysm will be out and when we are not watching movies we will be gaming like mad)
5. Pizza... or something. Maybe
6. Raspberry Smirnoff for Hachi.
7. Dr. Pepper diet or otherwise
8. Either Mike's Lemonade or a new wine for me
9. Peach Smirnoff for Yuki
10. Maraschino cherries
11. Canned pineapple
12. Sprite

I know not all of these will be gotten. But hey, it'll still be a badass night. Any other ideas please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment